Sunday, May 28, 2006

Veron reignites feud with Inter Milan pal Adriano


Juan Veron has lambasted Inter Milan teammate Adriano.
The pair clashed during and after Inter's Champions League elimination at Villarreal last season and the Argentine reignited the feud yesterday.


"If he played the way he talks, then Inter would already have won the Scudetto," blasted Veron.
"Adriano feels himself on a pedestal that does not belong to him, seeing as he's neither Ronaldo nor Ronaldinho. I really hope he gets to play against Argentina in the World Cup."
Veron also admitted: "Inter are asking me to stay, but I really think I'll stay in Argentina, as my wife and children want to come home and are putting pressure on me to do it as soon as possible. I'll start discussing options next week. River Plate are special to me, but I haven't received any signals from them."