Saturday, April 29, 2006

Villa boss O'Leary: Everyone up for sale


Aston Villa boss David O'Leary says EVERYONE is up for sale in his squad.
He said: "I've got to get offers in for people.

"I've just got to wait to find out what people are prepared to pay before I can raise any money.
"Hopefully we can buy James Milner. Anything after that is going to be about wheeling and dealing.
"Everything has to be considered. That's the way we have got to go. I can't do anything until I get any money into the club.
"But I can't look at three players if I've only got £1million to play with. I've got to cut my cloth accordingly. And if I was, say, going to get a sizeable bid for someone like Milan, then I could look at that.
"His value might well improve this summer. I think the Czechs will do well and we could profit from it."